NobelApps offers an efficacious travel back-office system to help you in managing all your business stuffs like commissions, markups, promotions and so on with predefined criteria for efficient revenue management and robotization of custom tasks that consume lots of time. Also, with the help of in-depth accounting and BI reports, it lets you keep tabs on your business.
This back-office system solution functions effectively on both web and mobile devices, letting you manage multiple aspects of your business on the go. Not only this but also, this back-office software is completely cloud-based it means all the data is stored and secured online, can be retrieved anytime from anywhere. With this travel agency back-office software, you can cut down the expenses, reduce expensive human errors, and improve gross profit for your business.
- For all web and mobile transactions, a single admin interface
- Concreate management of offline and online bookings
- Configured advanced business rules and policies for B2C and B2B channels
- Configured with multiple types of markups and commissions for different products like a hotel, air, etc.
- Classification for B2C clients for precise booking rates and promotions.
- Configured for discounts and promo codes
- Management of deposits and credit limits for sub-agents
- Auto-generated travel documents e.g. vouchers, e-tickets, quotes and financial documents such as customer and supplier payment details and invoices with options to customize each document
- Management of customers and their booking records within the system or combine existing CRM system into the booking platform effectively
- Integrated third-party email marketing tools to run email campaigns
- Management of applicable fees and local taxes on the bookings
- All-inclusive reporting module to keep track of commissions, sales, and sub-agent performance
- Accounting ledgers for reconciliation with agents and suppliers to keep track of the profit
- Access to all reports and ledgers showing consolidated data for both online bookings and offline bookings made by the employees or agents.